Monday, July 12, 2010

spencer aaron and his style

my brother came home from church last sunday and was like "whoa, i need a picture of you". his clothes fit him perfectly, everything looked so tailored. he definitely has his own personal style and i love it. the next day when he came home from school he was in a shirt like this and then some white jeans that were rolled up like this. and then i think he had on a pair of loafers or something. i was just like "geez, who are you?". he wears whatever he wants with so much confidence, he just really owns his style. here are some shots i got of him in his sunday best. the picture in the middle is his beautiful dog, malaya. she has the prettiest blue eyes just like him. spencer has done a great job training her too (thanks to the dog whisperer... he is AMAZING by the way). 







7 sweet thoughts:

chloƩ said...

okay your brother is a STUD and his dog??? beautiful.. prettiest eyes i have ever seen. and i just wanted to say i love you britt and am so happy to see some posts from you!!! (i just emailed you as well)

Lacey in the City said...

go brother! it's so nice when men know how to dress!

Carolyne said...

Ha! Your brother looks like my brother. He's 16, and always dresses very much like Cary Grant.

B&A said...

Hey!!! You don't know me, but one of my friends knows Grant or something- and she told me about these flowers that you do, and I'd like to buy some--if you are still making them!! My e-mail is alexamcdowell@hotmail.com Let me know! P.S. cutest blog I've EVER seen!!

Full House said...

Any man that will wear white pants rolled up and own it is my hero.

Ashley said...

Your brother has an amazing sense of style!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

he looked WAY hott when I came over. he is so confident, i totally admire that about him. i loved his white pants.
i didn't know he had a dog! cute!