Monday, July 12, 2010

i love america!

so while i was at home i was able to spend the 4th (celebrated the 5th) with my family. we had recently taken my brother mckay to efy, blake just left on his mission and spencer was working that night. so basically it was my parents, cameron (the youngest) and me! it was so weird. and had i not been there, my parents would have been celebrating with just cameron. i was very grateful though, to get so much time with little cam. he is the youngest and i am the oldest, it is important to me to make sure we have a good relationship since we are far apart in age. 














2 sweet thoughts:

Elise said...

so my sister was one of Mckay's counselors at efy, she called to tell us, him and McKall. Its a small world ay:)

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i bet that was SO weird with just your parents and cam!
fun!