Monday, May 18, 2009

free spirits

so this weekend dave and traci were here. i had a blast with them on friday exploring sea world and then on sunday grant joined us on a road trip of florida. it was so much fun. we visited two beaches on both sides of florida, took a fan boat ride in the everglades and then ate in fort lauderdale. a very adventurous trip. i love the beaches here. a lot. why? because the water is WARM. its amazing. the colors at the beach were breathtaking. the fan boat we took (with captain doug- quite a character) was a new experience. especially when it started pouring. i felt like i was in a movie. in a swamp. we were visited by some pelicans on our little boat too and they were huge. and when we finally sat down to eat that night, we enjoyed quite a bit of crab, calamari and shrimp. we had such a great time with the Barnes--- THANKYOU!!!













14 sweet thoughts:

Tyler and Jess said...

Do you know who else likes warm water? SHARKS!!! HAHAHAHA! I love you!

grant + brittany said...

hahhaha i hate you. actually i love you. hahahhaah.

i just peed my pants. waiting for you to write this.

abby said...

this looks like SO MUCH FUN. how fun is your life?? very. also, that dress thing is so so cute. where did you get that?

grant + brittany said...

thankyou! it was! well its just a top. i was wearing a skirt and took it off. i got it at ann taylor loft. $9.99. :)

Anna said...

you probably don't remember me from snow, but i am Elise's cousin. i found your blog and am so happy that you're in florida! i used to live there, and left a big chunk of my heart there, so all those adventures youre having are all too familiar to me. please have some fun for me in the sunshine state!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh my heck. you look so happy & so stylin'! i love it. all of those pic's are adorable. my favorites are the one at the top-so CUTE! and the one of you & grant at the beach with your sunglasses on. i love grant's buzz! cute. i bet it was fun to have the Barnes come!

sorry-i should have called you and told you about the wingers sauce! opps. that's a great idea to make wraps! yum!

i love your tumblr! so....i'd love to make one. do you just get pics from online and put them on?

maybe should i come out and see you? yes. ok. i want to go to see world! yes. yes. yes.

love you britty boo

trudy...{and jamo} said...

p.s. your flow is hot!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

brittany you just have the cutest style and i love all of your pictures!! im so jealous youre in warm gorgeous florida!!


ps. wasnt the bachelorette amazing?? you know the big buff blonde guy?? yeah he has my vote! hahaha.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Hi! This will sound so random but I don't care.I know who you are through darling Trudy and my best girfriend growing up Kelsey. That's what makes blogging so fun is that you can connect with people you don't really know right?! Anyways I saw that you guys are in Florida and it makes me miss it so! We lived there last summer with APX and had so much fun I can't even tell you! We're in North Carolina this summer and I'm hoping I fall in love with it here too. What a darling couple you two are. I absolutely love to see people in love! It's the best! Watch out for those topless Miami Beaches :)

Cassie and Doug Hansen said...

Oh it looks like you guys had sooo much fun!! I wish we could have come! I can't believe you guys did so much. Well we are definitely going to have to do something like this again! and p.s. I really like your bathing suit cover...so cute!!

Rachel Leigh said...

those are some cool pictures! You look so cute and like you are having so much fun!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are totally fun! I loved the beaches in Florida too, the warm water is the best!

You are SO beautiful, you could seriously be a supermodel!

Sophia said...

I love your hair curly and you probably hate it but I love it.
Thought I'd let you know.

J & J said...

i just can't explain how fab i think you are. i just picture your kids looking at these pictures one day and thinking, "oh my gosh. look how amazing my parents are."