Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Perfect Day

Grant and Brittany Barnes- October 12, 2007



We had a very beautiful wedding day. It really was everything we both imagined and more.We were so blessed to have all of our closest family and friends there. After the ceremony we met everyone outside the Mount Timpanogos Temple for pictures. As they all headed to "La Vigna" in American Fork, Grant and I stayed behind for more picture taking.






Our luncheon was incredible. It was filled with tasty food and very kind words. We then headed over to "Noah's" for our reception. It was so fun to see so many people that we love. The reception was beautiful and loaded with flowers. I loved my colors!


We served a variety of cakes for our guests and they were so yummy! (not that we even know...this is just what we were told). Then we cut the cake, danced and I threw the bouquet (which was caught by my best friend Jess!). Sadly I had totally forgotten to wear my garter, but Grant found some random stretchy thing and we made it work!


Finally we were off to Park City, we had a blast saying bye to everyone and drove off in a SERIOUSLY decorated car. It was the best day of our lives!!

0 sweet thoughts: