Friday, September 9, 2011

in the mountains with our pioneer baby

last weekend we went up in the mountains with our friends to roast hot dogs and marshmallows. feels good to take advantage of the warmer weather while we can. everyone gets so excited about fall, and i do too it's just that i think fall always goes by way too fast. and then before we know it... it's cold. and i hate cold. anyway it was so fun being with our friends and just hanging out, especially in the mountains. we brought up some ice cold IBC cream sodas and mexican coca colas and let me tell you... it doesn't get better than that. 

2 sweet thoughts:

paige and jord said...

she's too cute!

Tyler and Jess said...

Love it! Trudy is too cute!

I hate the cold too, but this year I am soooo excited for it. I just keep saying come on snow, come on cold...then I'll have a baby!!