Thursday, March 5, 2009

What the... ?


American Idol you have got to be kidding me.
Are you freakin' serious?

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is just the kind of thing that drives you crazy. I can picture your reactions when they said her name and it just makes me laugh! I love it!! I must say that I really enjoy watching her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, oh my gosh I couldn't believe it when they called her down!!! I was SO surprised. Ha and did you see them show her on the big screen when kept throwing her head back(kinda like the pic you posted) and she had such a serious look on her face, eyes closed, etc. I swear they only brought her back to create a little drama. I LOVE that you posted about this!

    P.S. I'm so glad you and Jess had the time of your life at Celine Dion :) And glad I could hear ALL ABOUT it at dinner!! I'm so envious. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you there!! I could not believe it! It seems they only want her on to make a fool of her! I was upset...there were far better singers than her by a lllooooonnggg shot!! What were they thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i watched a.i. (i always work when it's on)so i could comment on this.

    anyway, i miss you. period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha that just made me start laughing. seriously she is a NUT JOB. but thanks to her i have had some great entertainment. in some small way i will miss watching her retardedness!

    ReplyDelete