Haha yes! I love this video! I saw it on the Man log, if you've ever looked at that blog its pretty funny! P.s. I'm all for a Biggest Loser party, it would be "the bomb!" :)
yo. i hope you don't mind, but i made myself a Pretty Visage button for my flow (blog)...
and here is the info for the poll thing: 1. Go to www.qualtrics.com 2. In the top right hand corner of the screen, log in user name: poll password: poll 3. Click on tab at the top that says "Poll" 4. Hit "create poll" 5. Go crazy creating your poll and hit save 6. Click "add this poll to my website" 7. It will put up an html code, copy and paste onto your gadgets
You're right I do feel better!
ReplyDeleteHaha yes! I love this video! I saw it on the Man log, if you've ever looked at that blog its pretty funny! P.s. I'm all for a Biggest Loser party, it would be "the bomb!" :)
ReplyDeleteaahhhhhhh!!!!!! that is so awesome! I can't wait to show Jamo, he'll die!
ReplyDeleteDEAL!!!!!! I only work friday pm!
HOLY FREAKING CRAP. i am seriously belly laughing when he gets up and screams. i called you the other day, where were you? call me back. i miss you.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha. Troy and I laughed really hard at this youtube. thanks friends
ReplyDeleteHilarious, I almost peed my pants, haha.
ReplyDeleteDid you get rid of facebook? You are so brave!!
yo. i hope you don't mind, but i made myself a Pretty Visage button for my flow (blog)...
ReplyDeleteand here is the info for the poll thing:
1. Go to www.qualtrics.com
2. In the top right hand corner of the screen, log in
user name: poll
password: poll
3. Click on tab at the top that says "Poll"
4. Hit "create poll"
5. Go crazy creating your poll and hit save
6. Click "add this poll to my website"
7. It will put up an html code, copy and paste onto your gadgets
hopefully it still works.
love YA!