Holy crap... you know they are up to something when the house gets quiet.
Oh my heck! That is hilarious!! Gotta love those kiddos!
hahaha, I got that email full of pictures and it totally made me think of my little man. Boys will be boys.
soooo funny!!! love it!! you and grant are going to have the cutest babies!!! :) oh and by the way i LOVE LOVE LOVE the mugs that you got!! those are so cute!! :)ps. your header is gorgeous!!
I JUST HEARD THE G.R.E.A.T NEWS!!!! This summer will be so great with you there! Yah!
Ha ha- this is great!
whhhhat is this. his little wee wee is the funniest part. he wrapped it. HAHA. pig in a blanket.
ahhhhhh!
pig in a blanket is right.
Holy crap... you know they are up to something when the house gets quiet.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! That is hilarious!! Gotta love those kiddos!
ReplyDeletehahaha, I got that email full of pictures and it totally made me think of my little man. Boys will be boys.
ReplyDeletesoooo funny!!! love it!! you and grant are going to have the cutest babies!!! :) oh and by the way i LOVE LOVE LOVE the mugs that you got!! those are so cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteps. your header is gorgeous!!
I JUST HEARD THE G.R.E.A.T NEWS!!!! This summer will be so great with you there! Yah!
ReplyDeleteHa ha- this is great!
ReplyDeletewhhhhat is this. his little wee wee is the funniest part. he wrapped it. HAHA. pig in a blanket.
ReplyDeleteahhhhhh!
ReplyDeletepig in a blanket is right.
ReplyDelete