oh my heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cutest thing i have ever seen. period. i love his smile in every pic. the bottom one is my fav! he is so stinking cute!
i am really thinking that this month may be the last...ya know. i have been super extra sad. maybe the weather too? you are my inspiration. fyi. love ya
Oh my gosh, haha, these pictures of Grant are SOOOOO CUTE!! Seriously so precious. And his outfit in the bottom picture= hilarious :) Love it.
And I'm not sure about bedding??I'm having a hard time finding stuff I like. Cause I don't like all the safari animals, firetrucks, big bird, etc.. ya know? Colors? Blue & brown is cute, but very common. Not set on it yet, but I like it.
So so cute! You guys will have very cute kids ;) and i'm excited to see thier outfits!
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grant! hahah these are SIMPLY AMAZING. he has a button nose. i will probably want to squeeze your little boys. mmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteWell jump on it then!
ReplyDeleteBut no pressure.
ReplyDeleteoh my heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cutest thing i have ever seen. period. i love his smile in every pic. the bottom one is my fav! he is so stinking cute!
ReplyDeletei am really thinking that this month may be the last...ya know. i have been super extra sad. maybe the weather too? you are my inspiration. fyi. love ya
Oh my gosh, haha, these pictures of Grant are SOOOOO CUTE!! Seriously so precious. And his outfit in the bottom picture= hilarious :) Love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not sure about bedding??I'm having a hard time finding stuff I like. Cause I don't like all the safari animals, firetrucks, big bird, etc.. ya know? Colors? Blue & brown is cute, but very common. Not set on it yet, but I like it.
oh my goodness i can hardly handle these pictures! i can't believe how much he looks the same in the face! granty poo poo! hahahahah. so so so cute!
ReplyDeletethat last one from jake and jenna is really from me, katie, i guess i am logged in jenna' name! oops!
ReplyDelete