Monday, January 19, 2009

"everythings amazing nobody's happy"

9 comments:

  1. First, I have to give credit to my friend Jed for this clip, he's the one who brought it to my attention. Secondly, I am so glad you posted this Britt. I love how blessed and spoiled we are as a people these days, seriously-we're so lucky! But, I despise, I loathe, when people (me included at times for sure) fail to acknowledge and appreciate how freakin' fortunate we really are! I say bring on some tough times, bring on a little recession, bring on-hell forbid-us not being able swipe a card and get whatever we want. I really feel that America needs a proverbial kick in the face.
    -Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. We, as a generation, are so technologically spoiled. There are so many things we do everyday that are amazing and incredible but we forget to be grateful for those amazing things because we experience them all the time. It's like having a sore throat and being so grateful when it's over just to be able to swallow, something we never would have known to be grateful for until it was gone. That man is hilarious too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am walking away from this video with a renewed outlook. Thanks Britt!

    And I am gonna make Ricky watch it when he gets home from KNOCKING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally spaced coming over last night to watch 24! I am sorry!

    go grant!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Oh my gosh I love this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Looks like you guys are doing so good. I love your header pic! What the heck is on your shoulder!? anyways lets keep in touch. We're going private so leave me your email when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so sad, because its totally true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colby and I just watched this for the 100th time. He knows it word for word. It is a life saver. All I have to say is finish your math assignment and we'll watch it again....Then he goes right to work! HAHAHAHAH! I love it!

    ReplyDelete