We could not be happier about Michelle winning. Not too happy about Heba winning the $100,000 but whatever. At least 84% of America voted for Ed. ha. This show is the best. Seriously.
I'm glad Vicky didn't win a dime! Even though I hate to say it, Heba looked pretty good. I wasn't happy about her winning $100,000 either. Michelle deserved it!
Okay...I have to comment on this. I am in LOVE with this show. I cry like 5 times every episode. I am SO SO happy that michelle won!! She looks so good now, and she is nice! I also agree about Vicki and Heba...I am so glad Vicki didn't win. And Heba really did shock me when I saw her. She looks great...but I still don't like her :) I hope you guys are doing well! Sorry about my random long post about the best show ever!
hi love! umm...i don't watch that show, but I think i should start, then I can get motivated to be more healthy and work out. You're cool. I'm cool and we are friends. Miss ya. we will get together after Christmas!!!
I'm glad Vicky didn't win a dime! Even though I hate to say it, Heba looked pretty good. I wasn't happy about her winning $100,000 either. Michelle deserved it!
ReplyDeleteHeba did look really good. And ya so happy Vicky didn't win anything. ugh i can't even talk about her
ReplyDeleteOkay...I have to comment on this. I am in LOVE with this show. I cry like 5 times every episode. I am SO SO happy that michelle won!! She looks so good now, and she is nice! I also agree about Vicki and Heba...I am so glad Vicki didn't win. And Heba really did shock me when I saw her. She looks great...but I still don't like her :) I hope you guys are doing well! Sorry about my random long post about the best show ever!
ReplyDeletei am SO OBSESSED with this. you should have heard me and my reactions. i was like, crying basically. i love you.
ReplyDeletehi love! umm...i don't watch that show, but I think i should start, then I can get motivated to be more healthy and work out. You're cool. I'm cool and we are friends. Miss ya. we will get together after Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete