Wow! I can't believe how much Grant looks like Wolverine, and I've never even seen those movies! We are so sorry we couldn't make it! I felt horrible, I'll tell you about it later, but looks like you had fun! See ya soon!
Great costumes Grant and Britt!! Its so fun to dress up. Love the wolverine hair :) I was thinking if we were down there around christmas time we should plan a christmas party?? Are you guys going to be around? I just love the holidays! Anyway, see you tonight at game night, woohoooooo!!!
oh my heck!!!!!!!!!!! awesome costumes! I am so impressed! you two looked AWESOME!!! and dang britt! you are a pro at picnik! that top pic looks like a movie poster! I love it! I wore my jeans today and thought of you all day! i love you!!!! we should double soon!
your costumes are great!!! I love them!! It looks like you guys had a great halloween party!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys look great! those look like some yummy cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes! You guys did a great job making them, they look so professional!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe how much Grant looks like Wolverine, and I've never even seen those movies! We are so sorry we couldn't make it! I felt horrible, I'll tell you about it later, but looks like you had fun! See ya soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night... I loved your cupcakes! Sorry about that last comment this is LINDS not Colton!
ReplyDeleteGreat costumes Grant and Britt!! Its so fun to dress up. Love the wolverine hair :) I was thinking if we were down there around christmas time we should plan a christmas party?? Are you guys going to be around? I just love the holidays! Anyway, see you tonight at game night, woohoooooo!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my heck!!!!!!!!!!! awesome costumes! I am so impressed! you two looked AWESOME!!! and dang britt! you are a pro at picnik! that top pic looks like a movie poster! I love it! I wore my jeans today and thought of you all day! i love you!!!! we should double soon!
ReplyDelete