Last week I saw this on Oprah. Watched it again with Grant. And then a third time with Jess. I bawled my eyes out everysingletime. It has changed my life. I don't know how to describe it. You can read the article here
cutest parents ever! how sweet that they celebrated everyday! i love that! So inspiring!!! thank you for sharing that! You always open my eyes to beautiful things :)
AHH!! I watched it twice (by myself brock won't watch Oprah)and bawled each time too. It is life changing. Its amazing what we take for granted. I tried to explain it to Brock and how awesome this family is but he was just like ok that is awesome. He just didn't understand. Now I will make him watch it, I mean if Grant can so can he. Thank you Grant! He cant make fun of me for crying about an Oprah segment.
Aw Brit..thanks for making me cry! You've always been so good at sharing things like that with people to help us remember the important things in life!
I missed that oprah show but I did see the one the day after and she had on guests talking about how the family affected their lives for the better via skype!
My sister posted that on her blog the other day and I cried my eyes out! It is such a good message and it is so sad.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh yes! I saw that Oprah too, it opened the flood gates! Bless their hearts!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing. Made me cry too, and is SO powerful. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh im BAWLING. that is the sweetest video i've ever seen.
ReplyDeletecutest parents ever! how sweet that they celebrated everyday! i love that! So inspiring!!!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing that! You always open my eyes to beautiful things :)
AHH!! I watched it twice (by myself brock won't watch Oprah)and bawled each time too. It is life changing. Its amazing what we take for granted.
ReplyDeleteI tried to explain it to Brock and how awesome this family is but he was just like ok that is awesome. He just didn't understand. Now I will make him watch it, I mean if Grant can so can he. Thank you Grant! He cant make fun of me for crying about an Oprah segment.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOH, I saw it too, I was trying so hard not to cry but it just didn't work.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is amazing. Can't stop the tears from falling. amazing.
ReplyDeleteAw Brit..thanks for making me cry! You've always been so good at sharing things like that with people to help us remember the important things in life!
ReplyDeleteI missed that oprah show but I did see the one the day after and she had on guests talking about how the family affected their lives for the better via skype!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete