Oh my gosh... tears are coming out of my eyes right now (from laughter). I love that you guys have this kind of humor. That was SO funny. "She'll love the nine inch zipper." WOW.
Hey! I found your blog from Shawnees! You and Grant are such a cute couple. My husband and I are in Pittsburgh right now doing summer sales for the second year. Trent is actually doing an internship in DC right now too. I love the video. Since I am now a mom and not a "woman" I might need to invest in a pair :)
hahahaha!! YESS!! that is the best.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... tears are coming out of my eyes right now (from laughter). I love that you guys have this kind of humor. That was SO funny. "She'll love the nine inch zipper." WOW.
ReplyDeleteHey! I found your blog from Shawnees! You and Grant are such a cute couple. My husband and I are in Pittsburgh right now doing summer sales for the second year. Trent is actually doing an internship in DC right now too. I love the video. Since I am now a mom and not a "woman" I might need to invest in a pair :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA, I remember watching SNL and seeing this skit and laughing my head off! I am so glad I got to watch again!! :O)
ReplyDeleteExcept I swear a few years ago, ALL moms wore "mom jeans" I don't see them as much now???